Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back at it

Sooooooooo, I have been away for a while (and couldn't recall my password!) Not much knitting occurred in the last 10 months and I've been wanting to get back to it badly. But, there just was no time to be had.

I've been slowly getting back to favorite crafty things including making beaded stitch markers. I've made some for friends and made others for trade. So far, I've only received glowing compliments. Here are examples of previous sets. I'm toying with selling them so I'd love to hear what you think especially if you have received any...love for you to share what you think :)

My appologies for the spaces and picture formatting. I just couldn't fight with Blogger any longer. *sigh*

Previous sets: Yes, sadly this is the same camera :( It is SO fickle! Can't afford a new one :(


No comments: