Saturday, December 10, 2005

Lost but not forgotten...SP gushing

Serenity Garden

I had a perfectly lovely post about my non-Knitty SP and her final package and everything and poof, it's gone. What the heck? *sigh* I hate blogger some days.

Anyway, I have had a superfantastic non-Knitty SP from California. You'll have to peek back into the archieves and see the lovely things she (and the BF) found to send to me. Bucket loads of amazing things. I'm very fortunate to have had such lovely SPs :) This SP is a student like me and with the same time and deadline contraints that always seem to get in the way of knitting...imagine! Well, she is such a sweetie. She sent me my very first Addi Turbos! Yup, I love, love, love them. If that were not enough, she also sent along a buck of lovely dark chocolate....even organic! It was sinfully good. Thank you, Leina for all the very special and lovely things you picked out for me. I appreciate them all and especially your time and thoughts. :D

No comments: