Monday, April 25, 2005

What's my line...

Yup, that's one of the boys, caught at juuuuust the right moment...imagine what I'll do to my kids..."No, honey...I PROMISE I won't bring in THAT picture of YOU when I come talk to your class for Career Day..."

I posted this on the Knitty board to see what creative captions would come to the silly, and generally twisted minds of the members.  What's the first thing that comes to your mind? 

You can post yours in the comments.

  Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Tesoro, my dear, you have now been tagged with a book meme. visit my blog for all the gory details. Oh, and I think your cat pic is awesome! Do you have a baggie ready to catch that hairball?

Rachel

Krazi Knitter said...

OMG! The first thing that comes to mind when I see your kittie is that he is saying "Waass Uuupppp?"
LOL