Saturday, April 23, 2005

We now interrupt your weekend...

Music is playing, dishwasher, washer and dryer are singing along and I can see my floor! Spring cleaning is well underway here today. The weather is just so gloomy, as usual for this area. I guess I got spoiled with the previous 10 days of sunshine. Weather report says it will rain for the next 10. Time to dust off my "I hate gray weather" face...I need to move. Love the area, hate the weather.

On the relocation front, a few kind souls have given their input on the best location. So far, Oregon, North Carolina and Vancouver are the front runners.

Knitting will resume once the place is officially tidy, the extra has been freecycled and a feeling of inner contentment over my nesting accomplishments washes over me.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Dani, I love you're layout, it's so comfy and intimate. Whenever I come here it makes me think of that perfect little black dress with a nice bottle of red wine, and homemade lazagna. :) Very happy thoughts.

D said...

Now that does sound nice :)