Thursday, April 14, 2005

Movin' on...

The new Knitty Spring came out and I've been waiting for things to settle down a bit before starting anything. Only three more days and then I can get back to turning these WIPs into FOs. As is stands, I have Bad Penny and Wavy on the needles. These will be completed first as there are already halfway there. Branching out will be next and I'm contemplating two very special things with that patterns...more on that as it happens. Promise. Oops! Sorry, I forgot about I DO. So pretty!

Soleil will be the next top I attempt and Alexandra, the designer, is working on a sleeved version which she will make available for purchase on her site.

So much to do and I'm on the hunt for some great yarns and a few recycling opportunities. I'm thinking of taking apart my favorite sweater in the hopes of knitting it back to life in a similar form. More on it's progress later.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey what about I do? :)

D said...

Oops! Yup, "I do" is slated to go the needles very soon! Thanks Tabby!

...how cool....someone is reading my blog! LOL