Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bad camera, bad camera!

Sorry to my wonderful Knitty SP (who deserves extra gushes) for the delay (see why she deserves extra gushes!)in posting pictures of all the pretties they sent a few weeks back.
My cr*ppy digital camera did NOT want to cooperate. I had a friend take a peek at it and seems to be behaving better now. Okay, so this is what I got for my 2nd Knitty SP4 package:

- Araucania Nature Wool
- Some fizzy bath salts that my SP highly recommends (yay!)
- Some bath confetti (1st time I've seen this bath goody)
- A teal and plum sample of chenille
- The cutest little zen garden (LOVE IT!) for my desk,
- A great note

...and it was all wrapped SO nicely in the purple paper and ribbon...couldn't wait for the camera to behave to post a pick of her lovely wrapping, I was WAY to impatient to get to my goodies! Thank you SP!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Wow! What a great haul! :-)